[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 07:35:30 CET 2015

Greetings,

A top post with all the previous content below can save me time. It acts
like a cache. I do not have to locate the right email in the archive if
I want to check something.

It does waste space in aforementioned archive. So perhaps we could
change the CoC on quoting to be:
Do not quote, to save space in the archive.

Quoting inline has been misused to my detriment. I find that the concept
brings back unhappy memories and avoid looking at it.

bengt