[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Tue Mar 17 00:31:54 CET 2015

why can't the whole thing be replace with "be nice when you send; use
a REAL mail reader when you read"?!?!?!?!

While I have always kind of hated HTML email, and been a long-time
die-hard Emacs user for doing my email & usenet, I think after all if
you do not have a mail reader than can convert HTML into something
that looks good to you, then you frankly do not deserve to call
yourself a hacker/developer/whatever.

And if you are not a hacker/developer/whatever, then what the hell are
you doing using Emacs to read email instead of a GUI??!?!?!!!