[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 22:54:09 CET 2015

Hi Bruce, I'm concerned with some of the formulations _not_ associated with message formatting or line wrapping. In particular, could you expand on this section a bit?2.  Hateful, hurtful, oppressive, or exclusionary remarks are not
    tolerated. (Cursing is strongly discouraged, but if you must
    curse, it may under no circumstances be used to target another
    user or in a hateful manner).
First, what is considered "hateful", "hurtful", "oppressive" and "exclusionary" more precisely? Second, who decides on this? I consider these questions _quite important_ since you are bringing the topic up.
Best regards,
Thomas