[erlang-questions] Code of Formatting

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 20:07:51 CET 2015

Well, I do not think that you have been particularly fair in your reflection on my writing, nor critical enough regarding your original post,  but let leave it as that (please).

You are most welcome to think, do and expect whatever you want, for as long that is not in any way binding to anyone else. Alternatively, you better start paying wages to all this programmers that volunteer their time to contribute to your contribution. That way your expectations would be fully justified.

Kind regards

V/