[erlang-questions] Code of Formatting

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 19:21:10 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:

> I rebase code that I wrote against a refactoring of mine that was merged back into OTP, and I have conflicts because someone touched it afterwards in a dubious fashion and reintroduced tabs in it.

This is incredibly frustrating and a completely avoidable problem. +1
for Anthony's suggestion. It's a baseline for encouraging
contributions (along with other things, such as a public issues list).
It doesn't seem hard and it would send more positive signals that
there's progress in the community building efforts.

Garrett