[erlang-questions] process suspended on bif_return_trap/1

Dror Mein drormein@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 09:58:51 CET 2015

Thank you Jesper,the message is sent inside my node to a very busy process. Does it mean that the busy process has a "full buffer"?How do you guard from such a thing on a regular gen_server?The message queue was flushed out once I sent (from shell) a bang to a completely different process.That got me thinking that perhaps the problem was somehow caused by the fact that I had dbg:trace on the sending process, plus was running with observer on the node.Is it plausable?