[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sat Mar 14 16:15:13 CET 2015

Le 14 mars 2015 à 15:17, Peter Hickman <peterhickman386@REDACTED> a écrit :

> Odd that because it is gmail that I am using and that line went the full length of my monitor - I have a large monitor. So blaming the MUA is not going to work here, to make the lines break on 74 characters you have to format it yourself rather than blame the recipient.

You do know that your own mails aren't wrapped, right? And that it is GMail's fault for providing a bad UI?

Trying to enforce rules that go against most "modern" MUAs is not being inclusive.