[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Sat Mar 14 00:08:18 CET 2015

I have no problem with the content policy. Those were informal guidelines
made explicit. I think it's good that we've made the intent of what
information we want to share here explicit.

That style policy though .. it reads like someone wants to desperately save
their ancient mail client from the looming doom of progress. Well, 1 and 5
does at least. I'm looking suspiciously at you Raimo ..

On the other hand, I do feel that some behavior should be encouraged while
other behavior should not be. People should be mindful of the fact we
actually try to sift through all the information given to us through the
mailing-list. The easier it is to parse a mail discussion the better, for
all of us. Long novells is not very helpful for me at least .. unless
summarized it will fall under tl;dr;nt (no time).

// Björn-Egil