[erlang-questions] os:timestamp/0 and erlang:now/0

Karolis Petrauskas k.petrauskas@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 20:23:33 CET 2015

I have specified no special arguments for time correction, at least
explicitly. `erlang:system_info(tolerant_timeofday).` returns
`enabled`.

It is very likely, that the system time was adjusted. Although the
difference between now() and os:timestamp() is not decreasing and
varies between 9.340 and 9.387 ms (I'm observing this for a half of
the day already).

Karolis