[erlang-questions] Erlang Central source on Github

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 15:44:38 CET 2015

The top article under Erlang Times on http://erlangcentral.org/ right
now is a 2011 article about ditching Erlang for Python.

The article below it the link doesn't work -- would be nice to not use
the frames either.. but that is a separate issue.

It would be great if erlangcentral.org was on github so the community
could submit pull requests. Besides the broken behavior I mentioned
there is also the colors and fonts that make reading anything on
erlangcentral.org near impossible.

I'm posting this here because it should be a community effort, and I'm
no better at web design but maybe someone here is :)

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t@REDACTED