[erlang-questions] TR: Re: Where can I get the list of Erlang bug?

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Wed Mar 11 12:02:45 CET 2015

---- Message original ----
Objet : Re: [erlang-questions] Where can I get the list of Erlang bug?
Envoyé : 11 mars 2015 11:58
De : Éric Pailleau <eric.pailleau@REDACTED>
À : Grigory Fateyev <gfborn@REDACTED>
Cc :

In the source code...

Joke. Like Loïc said a bug tracker would be a great help in Erlang enhancement.
BTW the "what you could do" is empty since the beginning.  This could be nice that Otp team guys trust community in doing things that they won t do themselves... Like adding libraries existing in Java and missing in Erlang.
I think to something: a p12 file manager for example.
Regards

"Envoyé depuis mon mobile " Eric