[erlang-questions] inet setoptions after receive data

Pedro Marques da Silva posilva@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 15:40:07 CET 2015

Hi,

I have looked before I post the question and is not clear why this will
happen.

Maybe is not possible to switch from {packet,0} to {packet,4} after
receiving data on a socket!

Best

pms

--