[erlang-questions] {tls_alert,"handshake failure"}

Alex Hudich alttagil@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 09:34:54 CET 2015

OTP 17 and OTP 17.4

I solved it by passing {depth,2} option, but it still seems strange to me that google.com <http://google.com/> requires that option also and error message is incoherent an unrelated to the  certificate check error.