[erlang-questions] json to map

Hugo Mills hugo@REDACTED
Fri Aug 28 21:47:10 CEST 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 03:33:56PM -0400, Kevin Montuori wrote:

>     8> time_parser:tokens([10]).
>     rw> ** exception error: no function clause matching
>     rw> time_parser:tokens("\n") (time_parser.erl, line 5)
>
>     rw> where do the /n come from ?
>
> What happens when you type
>
>  1> ([10]).
>
> in the REPL?

   Roelof: This is the kind of question that I was saying you should
be paying attention to. If you can answer this question and explain
it, you've got your answer to your original question. You should have
the knowledge from earlier reading in your book to explain the results
you see.

   (Or just read my mail from a few minutes ago, which gives you the
answer directly... my teaching error).

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | Hey, Virtual Memory! Now I can have a *really big*
hugo@REDACTED carfax.org.uk | ramdisk!