[erlang-questions] json to map

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Aug 28 13:15:07 CEST 2015

On 08/28/2015 01:04 PM, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Pity , you gave me the answer. Now I can do a copy/paste and go on and
> the next time I do it wrong again.
> That is why I want to try this one on my own and make my own mistakes
> and learn from it , make more mistake and also learn from them.

Short piece of advice: if you do want to make your own mistakes and
learn from it, *you have to find the solutions on your own*. Even if
they are incomplete or barely working solutions.

Practice makes perfect. Not asking questions every time things doesn't
work. Even if people don't give you the solution directly.

If you can't solve certain problems, it means you are lacking required
knowledge, so move back to earlier problems and continue learning from
there. Or try to give yourself a few gradually harder challenges until
you get to the point where you can solve the problems you got stuck with.

Considering your recent questions, you clearly lack knowledge that's
*very basic* so I am not sure why you start writing typespecs and
parsers which are advanced topics.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu