[erlang-questions] Some functions must return values other may do so...

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Sun Aug 16 18:48:09 CEST 2015

I feel like the pragmatic negatives (API size, multiple 'ways to do it'
enabling inter- and intra-team stylistic clashing, etc.) of creating
another set of functions in any API annotated with exception handling
preference outweigh the positives.

F.