[erlang-questions] NkCLUSTER released
Carlos González Florido
Wed Aug 12 22:51:10 CEST 2015
after the recent release of NkDIST, we are now releasing a much more
complex project, NkCLUSTER.
NkCLUSTER is a framework for creating clusters of Erlang nodes of any size,
and distributing and managing jobs into them. It uses its own cluster
management solution, based on NkDIST, riak_core and a custom distribution
Some features are:
- Hybrid approach, all nodes are worker nodes and some of them are also
control nodes, all running the same Erlang application.
- Support for clusters with thousands of nodes, with automatic discovery.
- Worker nodes talk using TLS, TCP, WSS, WS or SCTP transports, with very
- You can send requests and tasks to workers, and they send events back.
- Nodes can be added or removed at any time, and the cluster rebalances
NkCLUSTER is currently alpha quality, but it will mature quickly, since we
have plans to use it in production pretty soon. Following versions will add
also more tests and docs. It will be a core piece of our upcoming
Please have a look at https://github.com/Nekso/nkcluster.
Comments are very welcomed!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions