[erlang-questions] How to make this work

Siraaj Khandkar siraaj@REDACTED
Wed Aug 12 17:44:35 CEST 2015

The problem is exactly what the error message says - it is a syntax error.
The message says that the syntax error is before the symbol '->'.

1) Can you find all the places where you used that symbol in the above
example?
2) Now compare each one of your uses of '->' to examples in the tutorial
you're reading.
3) Are you using it _exactly_ the same as in the tutorial?
4) What is different?

Hint: I see 2 places to check.