[erlang-questions] Who is interested in an Erlang Performance Improvement Book?

Robert Kowalski rok@REDACTED
Tue Aug 11 08:00:06 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I wrote an article how to learn Erlang by example [1] which got a lot of
good feedback recently when it was posted on HN.

The past weeks I am working on finding bottlenecks and try to improve the
performance of Erlang Open Source projects.

Based on my work, findings and insights I was asking myself if you would be
interested in a book about way to measure and improve Erlang performance.
Like my blogpost it would use real world examples, this time from more Open
Source Erlang projects.

What do you think?

Best,
Robert