[erlang-questions] Leader elections and quorum stuff

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Mon Aug 10 19:29:21 CEST 2015

Where is the persistent state? If a node goes down, where do new nodes get their data from so they can continue the work? Is there an outside DB or is data persistence a part of this system?

Sergej