[erlang-questions] Rebar to run CT

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Thu Apr 30 15:41:17 CEST 2015

Dear List,
I'm trying to use CT on Travis. Test run fine when run locally. I start
them from the project root, and use rebar ct command.

However, when I run then in Travis I get:

WARN:  'ct' command does not apply to directory
/home/travis/build/myrepo/myapp

Travis already uses the latest version of rebar, and just in case I even
supplied a latest one. So, this command is definitely in the rebar being
run, it's just not understanding that it should also look in subdirs.

My project is strutured as follows:

-- myproject
   rebar.config
   |-- apps
       |-- myapp
           |-- src
           |-- test
       rebar.config
   |-- deps
       |-- dep1
       |-- dep2
   |-- ...

rebar.config at root contains:

{require_otp_vsn, "17"}.

{erl_opts, [
    debug_info,
    fail_on_warning,
    {parse_transform, lager_transform}
]}.

{sub_dirs, [
    "apps/myapp"
]}.

{deps, [
 %% my deps here
]}.

rebar.config in app/myapp contains:

{ct_log_dir, "/tmp/logs"}.

Any ideas on how I can make Travis understand to run the CT in
app/myapp/test?

Thanks,
r.