[erlang-questions] [ANN] Gadget - The Ultimate Code-Checking Machine

Fernando 'Brujo' Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Mon Apr 20 21:30:39 CEST 2015

Hi all,

	I’ve already introduced Gadget <http://gadget.inakalabs.com/> on the Erlang Factory (you can see me here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiWtnwF0cpM>), but since then I’ve been adding some things and improving others and the current version is actually ready for all of you to hit it with your best open-source repos!
	So, everyone who has an open-source project on github is invited to let Gadget run compiler, xref, dialyzer and elvis on its pull requests and keep constantly improving the quality of its code!
	You can find Gadget at http://gadget.inakalabs.com <http://gadget.inakalabs.com/> and there is a blog post about it here: http://inaka.net/blog/2015/04/20/gadget/ <http://inaka.net/blog/2015/04/20/gadget/>
	Cheers!!

Fernando "Brujo" Benavides
about.me/elbrujohalcon

 <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon?promo=email_sig>