[erlang-questions] Time to change the default for +W?

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Sat Apr 18 00:15:02 CEST 2015

Since nobody seemed to have an opinion about this, I went ahead and created
a pull request: https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/685

It turned out that there was already some code implementing the +We option,
but it was broken, and the option was never documented.

        /Richard