[erlang-questions] Reinventing the database wheel

linbo liao llbgurs@REDACTED
Fri Apr 17 04:16:34 CEST 2015

Hi David,

Could you help to point the problem?

Here I hit this issue, when client exceed the pool size and start new
overflow client,  now due to network or other issue, new connection isn't
succeed.  At same time, old good client will checkin, but overflow >0,
those good clients will be shutdown by poolby.

Thanks,
Linbo