[erlang-questions] how: Getting -export_type information at run time?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Apr 10 10:25:17 CEST 2015

When I use beam_lib:chunks/2 I get tuples that are easy to identity as
type information(*).
When I turn the chunks into an abstract tree I do not understand how to
find the type info any more. How should a fun for erl_syntax_lib:fold/3
look, to identify the type information nodes?

bengt
(*)
        [{attribute,64,type,
         {option_name,