[erlang-questions] try horse, got undefined parse transform error

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Apr 9 11:24:02 CEST 2015

Hey,

These instructions apply only if you use erlang.mk. For rebar I think
you will need to add the project as a dependency and then the option to
use the parse_transform, though I am not sure on the details.

Cheers,

On 04/09/2015 10:28 AM, Fisher wrote:
> Hi, all!
> I am trying horse:https://github.com/extend/horse
> I got it in this folder: MyProject -> deps -> horse
> I added this in my makefile like the website says:
>
> deps/horse:
>      git  clone  -n  --  https://github.com/extend/horse$(DEPS_DIR)/horse
>      cd $(DEPS_DIR)/horse ; git checkout -q master
>      $(MAKE) -C $(DEPS_DIR)/horse
>
> perfs: ERLC_OPTS += -DPERF=1 +'{parse_transform, horse_autoexport}'
> perfs: clean deps deps/horse app
>      $(gen_verbose) erl -noshell -pa ebin deps/horse/ebin \
>          -eval  'horse:app_perf($(PROJECT)), init:stop().'
>
> then i compile: make perfs
> and i got this error:
>
> src/test01.erl: undefined parse transform 'horse_autoexport'
>
> i tried add {erl_opts, [{parse_transform, horse_autoexport}]} to my app file
> or i add -compile([{parse_transform, horse_autoexport}]) to test01.erl
> module
> but the error continue.
>
> anyone can help? thanks!

Loïc Hoguin