[erlang-questions] exometer core only

Tino Breddin tino.breddin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 8 07:35:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

The exometer_report_graphite is now part of exometer [1], thus you need to
add that to your dependencies. Then simply create and subscribe the
reporter as you've done before. Some hints on configuring [2] and
subscribing [3] reporters can be found in the README.

LGT

[1] https://github.com/Feuerlabs/exometer
[2] https://github.com/Feuerlabs/exometer#configuring-graphite-reporter