[erlang-questions] Why does Dialyzer crash on this map?

Ali Sabil ali.sabil@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 14:05:59 CEST 2015

Hi again,

Running dialyzer shipped with 17.5 on the same code base leads now to the
following error (17.4 works without any errors):

===> Error in dialyzing apps: Analysis failed with error:
{function_clause,[{erl_types,t_form_to_string,
                             [{type,36,map_field_assoc,
                                    {type,36,atom,[]},
                                    {type,36,term,[]}}],
                             [{file,"erl_types.erl"},{line,4546}]},
                  {erl_types,t_form_to_string_list,2,
                             [{file,"erl_types.erl"},{line,4637}]},
                  {erl_types,t_form_to_string,1,
                             [{file,"erl_types.erl"},{line,4634}]},
                  {erl_types,t_form_to_string_list,2,
                             [{file,"erl_types.erl"},{line,4637}]},
                  {erl_types,t_form_to_string,1,
                             [{file,"erl_types.erl"},{line,4634}]},
                  {dialyzer_contracts,contract_to_string_1,1,
                                      [{file,"dialyzer_contracts.erl"},
                                       {line,107}]},
                  {dialyzer_contracts,extra_contract_warning,6,
                                      [{file,"dialyzer_contracts.erl"},
                                       {line,712}]},
                  {dialyzer_contracts,picky_contract_check,7,
                                      [{file,"dialyzer_contracts.erl"},
                                       {line,686}]}]}
Last messages in the log cache:
  Reading files and computing callgraph... done in 1.21 secs
  Removing edges... done in 0.04 secs