[erlang-questions] exometer core only

Tino Breddin tino.breddin@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 07:40:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

The split was performed in order to simplify the use of core exometer
functionality. As you can see the new `exometer` is mostly a container for
reporters which have dependencies which you might not want to use in your
system. The reporters which are kept in exometer_core are dependency-free.
You can still use the "feature selection" during build to exclude certain
reporters and their dependencies, but the main build has become simpler
this way.

As for using the split, it is stable so far and all tests are green,
however not all reporters are tested. So feel free to take it for a test.

LGT