[erlang-questions] [ANN] RSS Feedparser 0.1.0

Graham Hay grahamrhay@REDACTED
Sun Sep 28 13:06:05 CEST 2014

Ah, yes, sorry. I thought it was the other way round (should have been
obvious from the name!). I have a fork that supports both:

https://github.com/grahamrhay/atomizer

but there isn't really a canonical repo upstream to send a PR to.