[erlang-questions] Could not open pty master

Iván Martínez ivan.martinez@REDACTED
Fri Sep 26 12:12:05 CEST 2014

I have done chmod 777 to /dev, /dev/pty*, /dev/pts and /dev/pts/* and it
didn't help. Must be something different from file access permits. Anybody
has a clue of what run_erl does and requires?.
Thank you,
Ivan