[erlang-questions] Question about the VM

Samuel Barney samjbarney@REDACTED
Wed Sep 24 23:36:53 CEST 2014

I did look at targeting Core Erlang first, but it doesn't allow for native
loops. I could emulate them with function calls, however, if I move down to
the assembly level I can build loops with what is provided there.

Thank you for the information, I'll do some more searching to see what I
can find.

Respectfully,
Samuel Barney