[erlang-questions] C node and erl_send crash

Dmitry Melnikov dmitryme@REDACTED
Wed Sep 24 10:40:34 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am trying to use Erlang C node feature and use erl_interface (not ei). My
C node sends  periodically data to its native Erlang subscribers. And it
works perfectly but, if I stop subscriber (e.g. just pressing Ctrl+C twice
from console) erl_send makes my C node silently died w/o crash dump.
Is it expected behaviour?

BTW, I am using erl_interface library sockets in non-blocking mode with
epoll for processing events from another sockets, descriptors etc.