[erlang-questions] Erlang Memory Question

Eranga Udesh eranga.erl@REDACTED
Tue Sep 23 04:24:09 CEST 2014

Thanks for the information received so far.

Wouldn't it be good for Erlang to have a single object garbage collection
function/bif? For example, when I no longer require a large object, I force
to garbage collect it, without making a full sweep?

As mentioned in the document, a full sweep may degrade the performance.

- Eranga