[erlang-questions] why doesn't int:attach(Pid, Function) take a fun?

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Sep 18 15:07:34 CEST 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Leo Liu <sdl.web@REDACTED> wrote:

> On 2014-09-18 14:52 +0200, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> > I would presume to guess that the reason is that the API just didn't
> follow
> > the language's development and nobody asked for an updated API.
>
> Thanks for the info. Where to ask for an update?

I think the easiest way would be to supply a patch for that. Since it's an
addition, it won't break backwards compatibility and it's a simple fix.

Otherwise, try to get more "me too"s from people on this list :-)

regards,
Vlad