[erlang-questions] [ANN] Stuff Goes Bad: Erlang in Anger

Mark Reynolds beastie@REDACTED
Wed Sep 17 19:38:38 CEST 2014

Awesome Ferd! Thanks! :)

Federico, you're right! It's a LaTeX design from 1984 ;)

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014, at 19:12, Federico Carrone wrote:

This is awesome and the design is not from 1993 like most
Erlang pages.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Garry Hodgson