[erlang-questions] [Patch] XMERL Attributes without whitespaces

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Tue Sep 16 15:06:48 CEST 2014

"The parser implementations we used for this check are based on OpenSP (SGML/XML) and libxml2 (XML)."

Sounds like a bug within their validator or somewhere, because libxml2 is supposed to return an error in that case, see for exemple there: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2009Feb/0021.html>.

It seems to me that this check is forgotten when the validator is asked to check *just* XML syntax.