[erlang-questions] Feedback on inaka/erlang_standards

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Sep 9 09:22:19 CEST 2014

Please read again what I said instead of spamming. I want to bring more
people into the discussion, that can't happen if I post on either github
or random chat service. Especially considering you need to create an
account to talk on random chat service. And that random chat service
looks just as bad as github issues, if not worse, as you can't seem to
just use email with it.

On 09/09/2014 12:46 AM, Snyder, Hal wrote:
> You might ask inaka to start a chat room for inaka/erlang_standards on
> gitter.im.
>

> See https://gitter.im/sympy/sympy for an example
>
> On 9/8/14, 4:47 PM, "Loïc Hoguin" <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
>
>> I want to initiate a larger discussion that Twitter allows for the
>> inaka/erlang_standards repository. I hope you don't mind that I do it
>> here, Github issues is quite terrible for discussions and I feel that
>> talking about these things with a larger number of people can bring
>> better feedback.

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu