[erlang-questions] cnode interface memory allocation

mats cronqvist mats.cronqvist@REDACTED
Mon Sep 8 14:18:13 CEST 2014

On Monday, September 8, 2014 12:38:07 PM UTC+2, Dror Mein wrote:
> I'll try to clarify the problem.
> I have a char * in my code, which I want to erl_send to the erlang node.

  Apologies in advance for not answering the actual question...
  I did at one time write a fairly intricate cnode (https://github.com/massemanet/gtknode/tree/master/c_src) and had very little success with the erl_* stuff. I found the ei_* framework much more reliable.