[erlang-questions] Best Berkley db driver and qlc tutorial

Ciprian Dorin Craciun ciprian.craciun@REDACTED
Mon Sep 8 08:37:14 CEST 2014

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 7:57 PM, Giovanni Giorgi <jj@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am searching a berkley db driver interface.
> Googling I found
> Edtk (dated 2007)
> http://www.snookles.com/erlang/edtk/
>
> and  Bets (dated 2012)
> https://github.com/krestenkrab/bets
>
> But... which do you suggest?
> Where can I find a short tutorial on them and on qlc module usage?

    [The reply is kind of off-topic, however it might be relevant
especially for "production".]

    Until some time ago I was also very fond of BerkeleyDB (although I
didn't find any usable Erlang interfaces, I did used it in other
languages),  however please note that since a few versions (maybe a
year now?) it has switched from GPL to AGPL:

      http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/berkeleydb/downloads/oslicense-093458.html

    Ciprian.