[erlang-questions] Unable to call functions that are in a module in the same location

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 02:43:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

I completely forgot about this problem.

Here are some more files that will hopefully get rid of some of the
confusion:
records.hrl:
http://textsnip.com/a148rx
polis.erl:
http://textsnip.com/bk8xao
morphology.erl:
http://textsnip.com/8rlag9
genotype.erl:
http://textsnip.com/ax1n49

Let me know if there's anything else that I can hopefully shed light on.