[erlang-questions] SNMP manager buggy and/or partialy implemented? (snmp v3 usm problems)

Dominik Pawlak dominik_pawlak@REDACTED
Wed Sep 3 22:27:08 CEST 2014

Hi,
I was recently implementing the USM discovery and time synchronization
feature on the manager side. You can find my work here
<https://github.com/jinterface-fix/otp> (snmp_* branches). This code is
based on snmp-4.25.1 - the latest version. We are using this
successfully in our product - managing different device types.

Dominik