[erlang-questions] Call for Talks: Berlin Erlang Factory Lite is back on 4 December!

Andra Dinu andra.dinu@REDACTED
Mon Sep 1 14:26:37 CEST 2014

Hi all,

We're back in Berlin on 4 December, and we hope this year will be at least as fun as last year. The Call for Talks will be open until 10 October, but we tend to have more talks submitted than we have slots available, so the earlier you send yours the better your chances.

Have you made an interesting innovation, open-source application or product with Erlang/OTP? Have you used Erlang in a real-world project and want to present a case study? Or maybe you developed a cool tool? Let the crowd know about it!

IMPORTANT: Elixir talks also welcome this year :)

Link to submission form: https://docs.google.com/a/erlang-solutions.com/forms/d/1oD8J66a0pjOU-5Y8vG2Ffn8twyDIyPcRMFrPEdANaY4/viewform
Link to website: http://www.erlang-factory.com/berlin2014/home

Best,
Andra