[erlang-questions] Erlang and Akka

Ignas Vyšniauskas i.vysniauskas@REDACTED
Mon Sep 1 11:57:24 CEST 2014

Funnily, I was just thinking about the semantics of Erlang and how
ad-hoc receive patterns are major blocker for formal reasoning and
also impedes performance / predictability. As a consequence, I wrote a
very simple model of async pi-calculus in Erlang, with similar
semantics to the one proposed in this paper (I also added half-baked
channel delegation support to allow dynamic communication patterns).

Here's the code:
[1]: https://github.com/yfyf/pierl

--
Ignas