[erlang-questions] Looking for tricky protocol examples for verification research

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Thu Oct 30 09:07:41 CET 2014

Hrm, well, there is the Multi-Paxos framework that's the foundation for
riak_ensemble.

    https://github.com/basho/riak_ensemble

There are four different Raft protocol implementations mentioned at:

    http://raftconsensus.github.io/

Is this the sort of thing you're looking for?

Elsewhere, verifying the good/bad health of the gen_leader protocol.
Its implementations have splintered, so I'm not quite sure which one is
the highest quality today, perhaps this one?  Ulf Wiger and/or Andrew
Thompson might also have some opinions ... I haven't seen any postings
to this list by Augusto Becciu.

    https://github.com/abecciu/gen_leader_revival

-Scott