[erlang-questions] crypto ECDSA private key -> public

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Oct 29 14:13:45 CET 2014

Hi!

I think that generate:key/3 should do the job, but the only way to
guarantee that it will do it soon is if someone
contributes the code. Probably not a very big job but probably not on top
of Ericsson's priority list either so I can not
promise anything regarding when we have time to do it.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB