[erlang-questions] [ANN] Rivus CEP update

Vassil Kolarov vasco@REDACTED
Mon Oct 27 18:01:14 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here is an update to the Rivus CEP project I announced months ago:

https://github.com/vascokk/rivus_cep  <https://github.com/vascokk/rivus_cep>

Summary of the changes:

- support for batch windows (in addition to the sliding windows)
- fast aggregations for join-less, batch window queries
- filters (similar to Esper ones)
- DSL extended to support run-time event definition
- ability to receive events via TCP stream
- using event aliases is not mandatory anymore
- added Basho Bench driver and config file for load-testing
- Pattern-matching queries re-implemented using digraph based FSM

In the roadmap:
- named windows
- events serialization/deserialization for use with other languages

This is really just a toy-project at the moment and I am more focused on
adding functionality, rather than performance optimisations. Anyway,
someone could find it useful.

Best regards,
Vasco