[erlang-questions] Creating .EXE from Erlang Application in Windows 7

Tobias Schlager Tobias.Schlager@REDACTED
Thu Oct 23 16:36:45 CEST 2014

Sorry for the confusing OT discussion.

Unfortunately, what you want, is AFAIK not possible. There are a number of previous discussions on the list regarding this topic if you search the archives.

Good luck
Tobias

________________________________
Von: Rohan Sarker [ceo@REDACTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014 14:23
An: Tobias Schlager; Maxim Sokhatsky; erlang-questions@REDACTED
Betreff: Re: [erlang-questions] Creating .EXE from Erlang Application in Windows 7

Dear list members.

Thank you for all your kind replies. I want to tell you that I am a beginner in Erlang and I am very weak in interpreting English as English is not my native language. I just started this month a few days back and that I worked in Ericsson AXE10 / AXE810 in beginner stages in 2005-2005 as Switch Analyst earlier.

My requirement is that I had an Erlang Source File named as helloworld.erl whch I can compile in werl application as:

c(helloworld).

{ok,helloworld}

This generates helloworld.beam as Erlang Beam Code.

Now to create an application as .EXE file in Windows 7 what I need to do practically like:

Step 1: Do this

Step 2: Do that

Step 3: Do this

Step 4: Copy this

.

..

Step N: helloworld.exe file is generated which on double click does the functionality as mentioned in the Erlang Code. This .exe file can be distributed without Erlang Installation preferably.

I read all the posts and since I am not very strong in English, I had difficulty in interpreting the same. Please excuse me for the same.

Thank you.

Regards

Rohan Sarker

CEO & Founder