[erlang-questions] missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Wed Oct 15 16:43:12 CEST 2014

Good guess!  I was just writing to say I'd figured out that it's the
"setcap" we use on Linux to let Erlang listen on port 80.

That was a nasty one to figure out.

Now we get to decide what to do... find another way to port 80,
another place for the libs, or something else.

Thank you!