[erlang-questions] OTP Worker Supervision

Curtis J Schofield (ram9) curtis@REDACTED
Wed Oct 15 02:20:52 CEST 2014

Hi - I'm a beginner and am requesting feedback on some code I wrote.

I haven't  been able to deduce 'the otp way' to build a worker process.
 ( this worker generates some garbage and puts it into rabbitmq)

I have been able to create a simple application with a supervisor and spawn
and link a child process. I feel like I have 'hacked' it and would
like to hear what the ideomatic way of this is.

https://github.com/robotarmy/amqresearch/blob/master/send/src/sender_sup.erl

https://github.com/robotarmy/amqresearch/blob/master/send/src/sender_worker.erl

Feedback on my code would be appreciated.

--
---
Modern Yoga vs Traditional Yoga